Hello, my name is Mike Steele,
and I’m the Founder & President of UltimateTax.
On behalf of myself and our entire UltimateTax team I want to thank you for your order. We look forward to a lasting business relationship that you can count on.
Here’s what will come next:
We set up your new account and get registration codes. This is done manually; we must verify your EFIN and information. This can take a few hours or up to 48 business hours.
We do realize that you paid us for the software, so we do work as fast as we can!
Watch your emails
- Login information to your Customer Portal
- Verify your EFIN. You will need to send us a verification of your EFIN. (You can screen-print the EFIN summary from your e-services account that includes your EFIN.)
- You may get an email if you have used a Wolter Kluwer product in the past. This is our release process. We will notify you by email if we need this.
- The software release email will give you all the details about your product and how to set up your account. Once you have this email, you should be good to schedule onboarding and use your software.
Thank you for your purchase. We look forward to working with you!
Follow Us on Social Media
Need help with something?
We’ve got you covered.
If you’re stuck, frustrated, or confused, reach out to your 365 service team to get a quick answer. We have created a solution center that has our tips and tricks to help answer many common questions.
You may also check out our comprehensive knowledge base to see if there are quick answers for you!
Please be sure to watch your emails from us. Some emails will be offers to other products we offer for the tax office, but most of our emails are information about the season.
– Mike Steele, President/CEO