Have you asked yourself, “Self, should I buy online or desktop professional tax software? I’m not sure which is best for me.”
Well, now you can give yourself a break from all that pressure. We are here to help talk you through it.
If you are not a very tech savvy person, this will help guide you to software success.
Online software facts:
- Online software does not require a download.
- Online software is a website that you login to.
- For the most part, it is the same as our desktop software, but is set up differently.
- You cannot use online software when you are offline.
- Information lost using online software is, in most cases, not recoverable due to not being backed up.
- Online software is not compatible with our business and corporate add on at this time.
Online software is a helpful tool for those tax professionals who may like to do the following:
- Computer jump in the same office.
- Take work home with you.
- Take work out for dinner. (keep in mind you will need a wifi connection. We cannot guarantee that McDonald’s wifi will be fast enough)
- Work while swimming. (We do not recommend this)
- Don’t need a business or corporate add on.
We have so much to offer, it is ridiculous! Check this out:
- One low price, all year long.
- Pricematch Guarantee
- Rebates for bank products
- Referral Discounts
- So, so much more
Our UltimateTax premium package is available in both online and desktop versions. Not to worry, both versions include all of the benefits that come along with being a part of the UltimateTax family.
Click here for more information about UltimateTax premium, to request a demo or contact us.